I am not as talented as the other crafters but I tried! 🙂 I love challenges.
Why not? Maybe… i could be one of the future lucky member of the team. 🙂
I love ColourArte’s products especially their Silks Acrylic Glaze… I often use them on my backgrounds for Pocket Letters and/or Mixed Media Cards.
I discovered Primary Elements with Finnabair last october…
So, for applying to this DT call i made an art journal page using Twinkling H2o and Acrylic Silks.
This quote was found on Pinterest.
I made a video tutorial for you! 🙂
And there is my entire page…
I will also post my photo later on the FB group Colourarte Paint Studio.
Have a great day!
List of products
– Dyan Reaveley Ranger Journal
– TIM HOLTZ Cling Rubber Stamp Tall Text CMS166
– TIM HOLTZ Cling Rubber Stamp Watercolor CMS217
– Ranger Archival Inkpad Jet Black
– Sharpie White
– Paper Artsy Eclectica EEV05